Misdemeanor Defense Attorney in Concord
Contact Our Cabarrus County Lawyer for Help Today
Misdemeanors encompass a wide variety of crimes and thus, like felonies, are separated into classes. No matter which class of misdemeanor you have been charged with, it is important to retain a knowledgeable Concord criminal defense attorney with extensive knowledge of local laws as soon as possible so as to receive the best possible legal representation.
If you are facing misdemeanor charges in Cabarrus County, do not hesitate to call our Concord criminal defense lawyer at (704) 795-9200 today.
At the Scott C. Robertson Law Office, P.C., Scott C. Robertson is an attorney who has practiced in Cabarrus County since 1994 and has an in-depth knowledge of the local population, courts, laws, and legal procedures. He has represented clients in more than 1,000 cases, and can help you with an impactful defense.
- We represent clients who have been charged with these and many other misdemeanor crimes:
- Simple assault and/or battery
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Disorderly conduct
- Simple possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia
- Violation of a restraining order
- City code violations
Are You Worried About Your Case? Call (704) 795-9200 for a Consultation.
At Scott C. Robertson Law Office, P.C., we take your misdemeanor crime charges seriously. No matter the accusation, you can count on our Concord criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom. Every client receives the personalized attention they deserve, and each case is handled with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
- Call our office in Concord at (704) 795-9200 to learn how we may be able to defend you against misdemeanor charges.