Fight Drug Crime Charges in Concord
Call Attorney Scott C. Robertson to Get Help Today - (704) 795-9200
Drug laws are some of the most broadly-encompassing and complicated laws, and the drug laws in North Carolina are no exception. The state has numerous laws. As such, in order to effectively defend yourself against a drug crime charge in North Carolina, you need a skilled, precise, and aggressive drug charge lawyer on your side.
The skilled Concord drug crime attorney at Scott C. Robertson Law Office, P.C. can provide thorough representation for clients facing any type of drug charge in Cabarrus County District or Superior Court. Our firm has more than two decades’ experience and we can help you form a well-planned defense.
- Contact us today to discuss your drug crime defense.
- We represent clients across Concord and Cabarrus County who have been charged with drug crimes including, but not limited to:
- Possession of an illegal substance
- Possession with the intent to distribute or sell
- Drug trafficking
- Drug distribution
- Prescription drug fraud
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
Our drug crime defense lawyer has protected our clients' rights in state criminal cases. We have handled numerous cases in district and superior court for clients across Cabarrus County and work tirelessly to defend each client to the best of our ability.
Our Concord Drug Crime Defense Lawyer Has More than 20 Years of Experience
Drug crimes must be taken seriously by everyone involved. When it comes to hiring a defense attorney, we know how important it is for you to find someone who you can trust and confide in every step of the way. With an extensive history of legal experience, our skilled and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney not only understands drug crime law, but understands the unique culture and legal precedents of the area. We provide personalized legal defense for every client. Don’t hesitate to contact our drug charge attorney as soon as possible as soon as you have been charged with a drug crime.
- Don't face the legal system alone. Contact our Concord drug crimes defense lawyer at Scott C. Robertson Law Office, P.C by calling (704) 795-9200 today.