Traffic Defense Lawyer in Concord
Get Your Traffic Ticket Handled Properly Today - (704) 795-9200
The North Carolina vehicle code is one of the most complex and specific legal codes in the entire state judicial system and one of the most frequently used to convict someone. The penalties for traffic offenses vary. Most clients are concerned about possible points on a driving record or insurance consequences.
- Certain violations can lead to severe negative consequences such as:
- Jail time
- License suspension
- If you have received a traffic citation, contact the Law Office of Scott C. Robertson P.C. and schedule your case evaluation.
- We represent clients facing most traffic offenses, including:
- Speeding tickets
- Driving with a suspended license
- Driving without a license
- Reckless driving
- Street competition
- Driving left of center
- U-turn violations
- Following too closely
- Speeding to elude arrest
- Hit & run
Depending upon the specific offense and your driving record, you could be facing suspension of your driver’s license, or other driver’s license consequences. There may also be insurance consequences. We are experienced in defending our clients in all levels of the Cabarrus County Court system as well as before the DMV.
Why Hire Scott Robertson Law Office, P.C. to Defend Your Rights?
For more than 20 years, the Concord traffic defense lawyer at Scott Robertson Law Office, P.C. has fought for the rights of drivers charged with a variety of traffic offenses. No matter how complex the case, we are prepared to take on the challenge using our experience and knowledge of the traffic law in the state of North Carolina. Our goal is to reduce or eliminate penalties incurred by a traffic offense.
- Have you been charged with a traffic offense? Our traffic defense attorney may be able to help you! Call (704) 795-9200 today.