A Legacy of Superior Client Service Since 1994
- Board Certified in State Criminal Law by the North Carolina State Bar
- Over 1,000+ Cases Handled in District Court
- A local firm in Concord, North Carolina
- 20+ Years of Legal Experience Working for You
- Practicing Law in Cabarrus Since 1994
Assistance with Contested and Uncontested Divorce Proceedings
No matter the reason for your divorce, this upcoming legal process will most likely be one of the most difficult and challenging legal issues for you and your family. With so much on the line, you cannot risk working with a lawyer that lacks the skill, finesse, and ability to represent your best interests. Scott C. Robertson Law Office, P.C. has handled an array of different divorce issues, ranging from hotly contested divorce proceedings to simple, uncontested divorce proceedings.
- Contested Divorce: Refers to a divorce proceeding involving one or both spouses who cannot come to a mutual agreement regarding one or more issues in the divorce. Though couples will have the opportunity to resolve these issues without courtroom involvement, a family court judge will ultimately make a final ruling if the couple cannot come to a final agreement.
- Uncontested Divorce: Typically refers to a divorce proceeding involving a separating couple who have reached a mutual decision regarding all aspects of the divorce. This includes things like child custody, child support, property division, and more. Uncontested Divorces typically reduce courtroom involvement and may allow the couple to reach a final outcome on their own.
Contact our Concord Family Lawyer at (704) 795-9200 and request your consultation to speak with us confidentially about your case.
concord, North Carolina
“He has always been straight forward, honest, professional, courteous, patient, and always understanding. Finding an attorney with just one of these qualities is one and a million.”Read All Testimonials